9.9.11

All Aboard The Train To Capetown!

Capetown? Yeah, I know. But I don't use puns often, so DEAL WITH IT. 

In time for the mythical season of fall (mythical when you live in the Republic of Texas), I'm going to feature my 100% camel-hair (fur real), button-less (well, it's got one button) cold-weather (ha!) cape.

I see you don't believe me when I say I'm a CAPEMASTER. What else happened here? I found these cokehead grandma sunglasses while cleaning my room, which I figure is sort of like going to the Bins. Now I am 85 and addicted.

Here is mah cape. Eeeets got pocketssesss. And one day, when I find the time, eeet weeel have buttonsssss, too.

The take-away message? Capes from the Goodwill Bins are worth your cents, folks. They will keep you warm, cover up your unsightly cowl neck sweater dresses, and protect you as you go about your nefarious daily details. Uh-huh.

And, in case you were wondering, things are just fine and okay down here in the South. The weather's balmy, but I've been cussin' up a storm. This morning, I done near got scolded for warning the dishwasher, "Don't fuck with me." And then a minute later, I repeated the same verbal abuse to a box of cookies that was giving me trouble. But I tell ya, who are you going to curse at, if not major kitchen appliances?

That is my piece of advice for you today, ladies and gentlemen. Wisdom at its finest. So is this:


No comments:

Post a Comment