16.9.11

Babe, I'm So Low

What's better than well-dressed folk? Well-dressed folk who have been dressing well for more than six decades.

If you haven't taken taken this once in a lifetime opportunity already (okay, more like anytime you want opportunity), I advise you to type "advanced style dot blogspot dot com" into your Internet browser. I love me some sassy old people. Who doesn't? Ageists.

I'm taking these old ladies' sassy philosophies to heart. As soon as I qualify for AARP membership.

Things I've been into recently:

Just one earring & mismatched earrings.

Religious artifacts.

Lingerie tops as shirts + corduroy mini skirts.

Faded denim shirts + lingerie tops + mini skirts + religious artifacts + just one earring.

Solo dance parties.

This girl named Carol.

That about sums it up. One day, I will win you over with amazing photos from my film camera. Until then, I'll be relying on digital media. And dreaming of aging in style. I aim to be the type of lady who breaks hearts and rides fast cars well into her nineties, and that kind of lifestyle requires some swag. WHICH I GOT. I know you were real worried about my sartorial state of affairs for a second, but be cool. Everything's gonna be stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment